Up to £35000 per annum + +Van
2 months ago
Diagnostic Service Technician - Fitness Equipment
Beaconsfield 35K + Van
I am looking for a service technician to work a for a leading fitness equipment provider where you will be working with both fitness chains, independent gyms as well as the elite professional sporting clubs where you will be delivering repair resolutions, preventative maintenance, annual service and assisting with installations throughout the allocated territory. An ideal base location would be around the M25 in Herts/Bucks/Surrey. You will be provided with a company van. Key responsibilities include:
- Service and maintain a wide range of fitness products at customer locations in assigned region;>
- Ensure repairs are carried out following company policies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering quality and courteous support in a timely manner.
- Ensure all service calls and reports are documented, completed and submitted in accordance with established procedures.
- Communicates information regarding product performance and relays field feedback to Director of Services.
- Maintain van part stock through regular cycle counts, inventory replacement requests and timely paperwork processing.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have experience working within a similar field-based technician's role, experience working with diagnostic testing with electro/mechanical equipment is essential You will need to have good communication skills and have strong technical skills and a can-do attitude,
The position offers a basic salary of up to 35K working Monday to Friday, benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, a stakeholder pension, significant discounts for friends and family on fitness products and most importantly an outstanding opportunity for future career development including regular trips to Europe.
Interviews are immediately available.