£24000 - £25000 per annum + +4K bonus
22 days ago
Deputy Manager Liverpool up to 24K basic OTE 28K
Interviews are immediately available in Liverpool for a Deputy Manager to join a market leader in the family entertainment industry. Listed on the Stock Market, the company offers a great value entertainment experience and is relentless in ensuring that they consistently delivers service superiority to every customer across every centre nationwide. As Deputy Manager you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of 24K with a 4K annual bonus potential with a clear development plan in place to become a Centre Manager within 2-3 years.
Candidates will require:
- A minimum of 2 years management experience working in leisure, hospitality or retail.
- Responsible for operational excellence, health and safety and service delivery.
- Support the Centre Manager with optimising sales performance including a significant hospitality offering
- Take the lead on recruitment days, coaching, developing and progressing your team.
- An ability to create positive energy with a can-do attitude.
- Are commercially astute with budgetary management experience.
- Who constantly look to enhance the customer experience and drive exceptional guest feedback/NPS scores.
As deputy manager you will typically work alternative shifts to the Centre Manager and ensure the highest levels of operational excellence and customer service are consistently delivered throughout the day. You will be hands on and customer facing, working with and inspiring your team of assistant managers, technicians, customer care, bar and dining colleagues. You will be working 40 hours over a 5-day week with a combination of early and evening shifts. You will be required to work a minimum of 3 weekends out of 4 as these are the peak trading days for your business alongside both Bank Holidays and School Holidays/Inset days.
Video interviews are immediately available in what is anticipated to be a 2-stage interview process with a start date as soon as possible.
Due to the anticipated high levels of interest in this role we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.