West End, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Deputy General Manager- Sports, fitness and Leisure - £30,000-£32,000 + benefits
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager for a large high-volume sports, fitness and leisure centre in West London. This is an award-winning company renowned for developing and progressing their top talent.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of Managers, supervisors and front-line staff.
- Support with the commercial strategy to drive sports activities participation, programming revenue and gym membership sales.
- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Manage departmental budgets.
- Act as General Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a can-do attitude and ownership mentality.
- Leadership experience within the sports fitness and leisure industry possibly as a Centre Manager in a smaller site, Club Manager, Assistant General Manager or Operations Manager.
- A talent for managing all things operational.
- A head for business, able to recognize and act on commercial opportunities.
- Passion for customer service and health and fitness.
- Have the ambition to eventually move up to General Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you have the right level of experience