£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Deputy General Manager- Private Members Tennis & Sports Club- London
Up to £35,000+benefits
Our client is an established private members sports club offering a range of sports and fitness facilities, hosting regular leagues, tournaments and events in a relaxing and sociable setting.
The Deputy General Manager role:
- Leading the sports administration and events teams.
- Manage the Bar area and teams (Catering is outsourced)
- Lead on all written communications to club members about what's happening in the club (social media, emails, posters, website management)
- Take responsibility for health and safety for the club and ensure it is clean and well maintained.
- Ensure members have a 1st class customer experience.
- Support with the overall club strategy.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on operational and health and safety experience within a similar leisure, sports, fitness environment.
- Team leadership experience; recruiting, coaching and developing.
- Internal communications experience using CRM systems, Mailchimp and Social Media.
- Ideally experience within a high-end private sports club environment.
- Living commutable to Maida Vale for a 6.30am early weekday shift!
- Flexible to work a mixture of early mornings, evenings and weekends on a rota.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.