Kensington and Chelsea, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 2 years ago
Deputy General Manager- Family Attraction - Chelsea - To £30,000+ bonus+ benefits
Our client is an entrepreneurial, innovative and fun family attraction offering a range of activities, events, rides and parties for children of all ages, set in the exclusive Chelsea area. We are now looking for a food and beverage orientated Deputy General Manager to take responsibility for their café and support with managing the whole business.
- Lead, coach, support and inspire your team of team members.
- Manage every aspect of their food and beverage operation.
- Support all the departments of the business.
- Act as General Manager in their absence.
- Ensure the centre is well maintained, safe, clean and operates smoothly day to day.
- Ensure customers receive a fantastic experience with each and every visit.
- Manage budgets and commercial activity to increase income and reduce costs.
- Support with product development.
- A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
- Immaculately presented with strong articulate communication skills
- Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
- At least 3-years experience of managing a quality food and beverage operation.
- Previous accountability for budgets and managing operations.
- Passionate about customer service and improving the well-being of children
- Ability to work weekends (no early mornings or evenings required)
The package includes a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience, an excellent bonus structure, contributory pension, and private medical insurance. The biggest benefit is the investment in your professional development to move up the ladder.
Please click apply attaching your CV and covering letter outlining why you would be considered for this exciting post and we will be in touch if you meet the brief.