Halesowen, West Midlands
£18000 - £22000 per annum + 100%PT + benefits
over 1 year ago
Deputy Club Manager - New Gym Opening - £18,000-£22,000 O.T.E + 100% of PT + career development
This is a great Deputy Club Manager opportunity in Longbridge, outer Birmingham to open and help manage what will be the best looking fitness club in the area over a huge floor space with some great gym innovations.
Key benefits include up to £4000 in performance bonuses taking your salary up to £22,000, 100% of any personal training revenue that you do outside your 40-hours, 29-days holiday, contributory pension and free membership. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress to club manager within 6-12 months.
- Support with project managing elements of the new opening.
- Help recruit, coach, support and lead a team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning and outreach activity in the local area.
- Manage their fitness product including group exercise and teach a few classes yourself.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Club Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, commercial Fitness Manager, Senior Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Coordinator or Duty Manager.
- Level 3 fitness qualified and ability to teach a gym floor class.
- New opening and pre-sales experience is highly desirable.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria