Stockport, Greater Manchester
£24500 - £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Customer Service Manager Stockport 25K
I am looking for a customer service manager to work Monday to Friday for a market leading clothing and apparel supplier to the leisure industry based in Stockport.
You will primarily be responsible for managing a number of key accounts with the health club chains whilst also providing logistical and planning support to the warehouse team, Responsibilities include:
- Processing orders from an online booking portal
- Liaising with clients and key contacts over the phone/e-mail
- Attending key client review meetings
- Coordinating meetings and generating account reports.
- Liaising with the warehouse team and ensuring a seamless delivery
- Supporting the warehouse manager with inventory levels, logistics and planning.
The role is ideally suited to candidate who is currently:
- Working in customer service or account management or sales within a similar merchandising or apparel business
- Have well developed communication and IT skills, especially on Excel
- Will thrive working in a head office team 9-5 Monday-Friday
- Have a genuine interest for the leisure/fitness industries
In addition to a basic salary of up to 25K, the position comes with 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays and with the genuine opportunity for further career progression.
Interviews are immediately available.