£25000 - £28000 per annum
Customer Experience Manager- Fitness Operator - Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Circa £25-28K+ benefits
The Customer Experience Manager is a newly created dynamic post for our client who has recently opened a stunning new health and fitness facility in the affluent area of Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
- Coaching, supporting and inspiring the front of house and administration teams to deliver an incredible customer experience.
- Dealing with membership queries, membership enquiries, bookings, new joiners, cancellations and freezes.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and issues in a professional and a personable way.
- Proactively work on retention activities to positively affect net member movement.
- Collaborate with other departmental managers to ensure the whole customer journey delights their members at every touch point.
- Mature measured disposition with natural flair for customer engagement and rapport building.
- Thrive on turning a negative situation into a positive outcome.
- Experience in leading customer facing service teams in a high-quality high-volume environment within leisure or hospitality.
- Ideally experience within the health and fitness market as a Retention Manager, Customer Service Manager, Front-of-House Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Membership Manager or similar customer centric post.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience. Interviews are available immediately.