£19500 - £20500 per annum + 50k OTE
Tom Lees Collier
almost 3 years ago
Course Advisor - London
Up to £20,500 per annum + 50k OTE
I am currently recruiting for a Course Advisor to work for one of the biggest fitness training providers in the UK. My client is industry leading and experts in their field. They provide a wide range of courses within personal training, fitness and group exercise. The position comes with some fantastic benefits along with a competitive basic salary.
The position will include:
- Making calls to upsell products to existing clients
- Respond to online enquiries submitted through the website
- Complete outbound sales calls to follow up on customer enquiries
- Take inbound telephone enquiries
- Achieve call activity and duration targets
- Maintain enquiry handling standards and sales process targets
- Achieve KPI and Revenue targets
- Process payments
- Complete administrational tasks
Successful candidates will be currently working in a sales based position and work towards targets that will include an outbound call target. Experience within the health and fitness industry is also imperative. A good knowledge of personal training is desirable.
If you are currently working as a membership consultant, sales manager or course advisor within health and fitness this could be the next career move for you!
The position not only provides one of the best commission schemes in the market but also comes with a free gym membership and opportunities to do courses that will further your fitness knowledge.