€120000 - €140000 per annum + 200,000 OTE
over 1 year ago
Country Manager -Italy
We are looking for a Country Manager to take responsibility for a large number of leisure businesses in Europe. As Country Manager for Europe you will need to be based full time in either Germany or Italy. Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record at Director level, be widely respected in their respective industry as a top performer
- Detailed knowledge of the German and Italian hotel/hospitality or leisure markets.
- Be fluent in German or Italian and English..
- Who can full compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements.
- Strong understanding and insight into the key business drivers and strategic challenges and opportunities.
- A strong track record in effectively building, leading and managing a large team of area managers.
- Command respect and communicate a clear vision, driving service and operational standards
- A strong understanding of managing and driving the sales process in a target driven numbers focused business
- The ability to analyse business issues and prepare strategic business and marketing plans.
- Provide clear and regular business financial and operational reports and updates to the Group MD
- Ensure that the quality systems are updated and in place across all business units and working to a high standard.
- Is able to create excitement for change and understands how to drive change.
- The ability to produce results to demanding deadlines and work on a number of key issues simultaneously prioritising effectively.
- To develop and present capital investment proposals and associated business plans
- IT literate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return we are offering a highly competitive basic salary of c 120,000 Euros with a full package including car, healthcare and bonus taking the total up to 200,000 Euros