City of London, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Tronc + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
Commis Chef - 1AA Rosette Restaurant
£18-£20k basic + Tronc + Benefits
My client are looknig to recruit a strong Commis Chef to work in one of their 7 outlets within their beautiful 5* hotel, based in East London. They have a wide variety of offerings, but are looking for an experienced Commis to join their team mainly working in their British Brasserie serving a wide range of traditional British meals in a relaxed environment over lunch meetings, or in a more formal setting for a full sit down dinner.
The main opportunity is within the Brasserie, but will also encompass the opportunity to learn and develop your skills within the other outlets including Japanese, Gastro Pub and more!
As a Chef with my client, you are encouraged to express your culinary flair and will have the opportunity to develop your skills on a daily basis. Driven by the passion for delivering the best dishes to the customers, you will play a crucial part as a dynamic member of a motivated team and support the successful running of the service.
A 5 Star Luxury Hotel in City of London near Shoreditch including:
- newly renovated boutique guest rooms and spacious suites, with luxurious amenities
- 7 exciting bars and restaurants, including an authentic Japanese, a relaxed brasserie with bottomless brunch, a seriously chic wine lounge and much more…
- 15 distinct spaces ranging from a masonic temple to a grand ballroom, which host private dining, events, meetings and weddings
What is in it for you?
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
- Discounts in our 7 restaurants & bars for you and 4 other guests
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
If you like the sound of this opportunity and also the sound of no split shifts (!!!) then get in touch for an initial conversation - only candidtaes who have the relevant experience will be contacted due to anticipated high interest in this role.