£28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits +career development
almost 2 years ago
Club Manager - New Cool Fitness club - Bedford
This is a fantastic Health and Fitness club manager opportunity in Bedford to work for an entrepreneurial fitness brand, opening their latest and most impressive club yet, with an uber-cool look and all the latest fitness innovations.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing personal training teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Club Manager, General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class is highly desirable.
- New opening experience is highly desirable.
The package includes a basic salary of circa £28,000 depending on experience, 20% bonus potential and 100% of any personal training you conduct outside your 40-hours.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.