Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£34000 - £36000 per annum + + bonus
about 1 month ago
Club Manager Milton Keynes up to 36K OTE 40K
I am looking for an experienced club manager to join one of the largest and most prestigious fitness and sports clubs in the county and take full responsibility for a team of 50 high performing individuals working across fitness, group exercise, racquets, swim and children's activities.
This is a high profile role within the company and offers the successful candidate a fantastic platform to showcase their leadership and coaching qualities working for a market leading operator, independently recognised as being one of the top large employers to work for in the UK.
- Managing your teams to deliver exceptional and consistent classes, activities and service.
- To achieve income and club performance targets identifying key actions to drive each departments forward.
- Delivering key focuses including PT penetration, studio and children's activity occupancy.
- Creating and implementing club action and improvement plans and managing the teams to deliver
- Working with partners and contractors to ensure consistent delivery of the service level agreements.
- Creating rotas to delivering exceptional member engagement and experience.
- Recruiting, inducting and ensuring the ongoing coaching and development of your teams.
- Carrying out duty management shifts across the whole club.
We are keen to hear from candidates with significant management club or general management experience working within the health and fitness industry or managing a large sports or children's activity programme.
In addition to a market leading basic salary of up to 36K , there is an annual performance related bonus, 5 weeks holiday, ongoing training an excellent future career development opportunities.
Interviews are immediately available.