£23000 - £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Client Services Manager - London
Leisurejobs.com is part of the Leisurejobs Group is one of the most exciting and fastest growing job boards in the UK market right now. Our flagship job board, leisurejobs.com, caters for every position at every level and location across the broad spectrum of the leisure and hospitality industry.
Leisurejobs.com is complimented by a further six specialist job boards within the Leisurejobs network: www.barzone.co.uk, www.chefjobs.co.uk, www.restaurantjobs.co.uk, www.hoteljobs.co.uk, www.retailjobs.co.uk and www.traveljobs.co.uk, putting candidates and clients in touch for entry level to senior level roles.
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to help support the Sales Team and Sales Director. We are looking for someone that has a positive attitude to work and ambition to grow with the role.
- Account Management of key clients
- Full admin support to Sales Director
- Liaising directly with clients to schedule inventory
- Onboarding of new clients
- Create documentation for the sales teams new business and client meetings including proposals, media packs, review and renewal stats
- Working closely with sales and admin support to make sure all adverts are posted correctly
- Produce weekly/monthly stats reports for each sales person/account manager and highlight any areas of concern, exceptional results, YOY comparisons etc
- Assist the sales team in any ad hoc requests that they may have from clients
- Being another point of contact while the sales team are out of the office
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Happy to multitask
- Capable of prioritising
- Calm under pressure
Desirable skills (but by no means essential):
- Salesforce experience
- Madgex experience
For those matching the above specifications, Leisurejobs is offering training and career progression as well as a fun and dynamic working environment.
When applying please specify when you would be able to start at an Immediate start would be preferrable.