£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
General Manager - New Sporting Concept
Greenwich , London
We have an exciting opportunity for a general manaegr to launch a brand new football experience leisure concept in London. We are keen to talk to candidates who have at least 1 years operational management experience in either leisure or hospitality. 5 a side, health and fitness, children's activity or family entertainment centre woudl be ideal.
- Have accountability for the recruiting coaching and training of your team
- Working with team leaders you will set the rotas and ensure staff are effectively allocated across the opening hours of the park.
- Driving sales, corporate events and children's parties and retail sales
- Responsible for health and safety across the Centre
- You will be working on shift basis with responsibility for opening and closing
All candidates will be expected to work a minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week. There are excellent opportunities for further progression with the company. the basics alary of 26K-30K will be dependent on experience
Interviews are immediately available,
Interviews will be taking place week commencing Monday 18th November with an immediate start date available for the successful candidate.