Up to £37000 per annum + 45K + OTE
Centre Manager Mitcham 37K basic 45K+ OTE
I am looking to recruit an operationally focused centre manager to work for the market leading company operating indoor go-karting centres throughout the UK. This opportunity is perfectly suited to a manager who will thrive in a hands-on customer facing role where you are coaching and leading your team to deliver outstanding operational standards and the highest possible levels of customer service in a high footfall, fun and adrenaline filled leisure destination generating a turnover of £1m+. You will be working to well established ways of working and stringent health and safety standards supported by 4 heads of department who oversee the track, front of house, f and b and the mechanics who maintain the go-karts.. We are keen to talk to candidates who:
- Have a proven track record in operational management working in a high footfall leisure, retail or hospitality operation
- Are process and systems orientated with a keen eye for delivering the highest levels of health and safety compliance.
- Commercially astute to manage and drive revenue streams including admissions, retail sales and food and beverage.
- Have high levels of personal accountability and integrity and a passion for coaching and developing your team.
- Will work a combination of duty management shifts during the week and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 37K, bonuses are paid quarterly and are averaging over 1K per quarter whilst there is an additional retention bonus of 2K that will be paid after 12 months of completed service.