£30000 - £36000 per annum + +4K bonus
5 months ago
Centre Manager Camberley 30- 36K basic OTE 40K
We are looking to recruit a general manager to run a well-established £1.5M+ turnover leisure business in Camberley, Surrey. You will be required to:
- Lead the team to deliver the operational plan and ensure customers have a consistently excellent experience whilst visiting the Centre.
- Be process and systems orientated with a keen eye for delivering labour management, operational detail and health and safety compliance.
- Commercially astute to drive multiple revenue streams including admissions, memberships and food and beverage.
- Will enjoy the ongoing coaching and development of your management team and front line staff
- Be hands on, working duty management shifts and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2
Ideal backgrounds will be:
- Managerial experience leading a customer focused high footfall business, potentially leisure, hospitality or retail management
- Have an analytical approach and a passion to be the very best
- Be first aid qualified and have a strong knowledge of health and safety
In addition to a competitive basic salary of 30-36K dependent on experience, there is a performance related bonus of 10%, 5 weeks holiday, private healthcare and free parking.
Interviews are immediately available.