City of London, London
£40000 - £41000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Catering Manager - High Profile Theatre Central London 40K
I am looking for a catering manager to run a high profile hospitality operation for a leading theatre in Central London, generating c£2.5m in revenue across both performance and non-performance hospitality.
Ideally suited to candidate with a proven track record in a similar role in a high profile venues, events space or potentially in contract catering who will thrive in a leadership role where teamwork, staff development, coaching and delivering a great service is key. Interested candidates will need excellent communication skills and:
- Lead from the front in managing all customer facing services delivered by the team
- Be strategic and organised with strong planning skills linked to productions.
- Are on top of all booking and till systems, prepared to cash up when required.
- Work closely with the development chef and events sales team to evolve the offer.
- Develop and implement all staff recruitment and training initiatives
- Commercially astute to ensure targeted GPs and margins are achieved
This fantastic venue offers a highly competitive basic of 40K and on average just 1 weekend in 3. Other benefits include a season ticket advance and discounted theatre performance tickets.
Interviews are immediately available.