£28000 - £30000 per annum + commission + benefits
Business Development Manager - Sports and fitness
Up to £30,000 + commission
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive sales and revenue across three impressive Sports, Leisure and Fitness facilities in the St Albans area. It is a fantastic time to join the company with the accelerated uptake in gym membership enquiries and increased bookings in their fantastic state-of-the-art sports and leisure facilities.
- Converting both digital and incoming leads, book appointments, conduct sales tours and follow ups.
- Develop and implement in-reach and outreach plans and events.
- Building and develop community and corporate relationships.
- Coach and direct all customer facing teams on sales processes and activity.
- Collaborate with departmental managers on ways to increase footfall, sports bookings and sales in their areas.
You would be a great fit for this role if you:
- Are driven, target orientated and thrive on exceeding sales targets.
- Can demonstrate tangible success in a similar role.
- Have a working knowledge of the sports and fitness membership market possibly as a Senior Sales Consultant, Membership Manager, Sales Manager, Commercial Manager, Business Development Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Deputy General Manager or Club Manager.
There are great development and career opportunities with this award-winning brand on top of the competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 and excellent monthly commission structure.
Interviews are immediately available.