St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£25000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Business Development Manager - Private Members Health Club - St Albans
£25K-£32K O.T.E. (Including bonus)
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive sales activity for a private members health and fitness club in the St Albans area which is certainly more than just a gym!
- Creating sales plans and delivering outreach activity in the local area.
- Building relationships within the local business community raising the profile of the club
- Lead all sales activity from taking enquiries to signing new members up being the main point of contact.
- Work with other departments to develop an in-reach strategy to increase sales and aid retention.
- Support the club to ensure prospects and members always have a fantastic customer experience.
- An outgoing disposition who is self-starter and target orientated.
- Experience of proactively generating sales leads b2b or b2c or preferably both and working to strict KPI's
- Evidence of continued high performance in previous sales/commercial roles.
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, good bonus potential and free membership. The biggest benefit is the investment into your own professional development to move your career forward within health and fitness.
For more information please click apply with a covering letter outlining why you should be considered and your current salary.
We will be in touch straight away if you have the right level of experience.