City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Bars and Entertainments Manager 30-32K basic + exceptional benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for a bars manager to work Monday to Friday for a leading University in Central London. Working on one of the finest campuses in London, you will take day to day responsibility for two venues including a 400 capacity traditional student bar as well as smaller entertainment venue that hosts live bands and comedians. Working with both students and post graduates you will need to share and embrace this culture that is all about creating a fun, inclusive and safe environments for all. Responsibilities include:
- Day to day accountability and responsibility for rotas and managing and coaching the team of bar staff
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets and GPs - typical weekly take c 15-20K
- Open and close the bars, cashing up, banking and reconciliation
- Stock control, stock ordering and stock takes
- Work with student societies and clubs in promoting events and functions
- Consistently delivering quality products and a fast efficient service
- Ensure highest levels of health and safety and compliance with Licencing Laws.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have:
- Current experience as a bars manager or Assistant GM working in a high volume fast paced bar or venue
- Strong operational and financial experience to hit GPs and sales/labour percentages.
- Have a positive can do attitude and who are looking for a long term career move.
In addition to working predominantly Monday to Friday only, the position offers a highly competitive basic salary of 30-32K dependent on experience with the opportunity for annual increments to take the overall basic up to 35 over time. In addition you will receive a market leading holiday entitlement of 41 days per annum including bank holidays, a company pension contribution of c 21% with extended parental leave and a large number of additional incentives and opportunities for further training and development