£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 2 years ago
My client is looking for a Back of house account manager to be the point of contact for their clients. As a Back of House account manager you will be expected to have a very good understanding of professional kitchens and chef operations.
● Ensuring clients staffing demands are met at all times
● Ensuring there are enough candidates registered and trained
● Qualifying Chef CV's & interviewing one on one to assess their Chef level
● Hold assessment sessions
● Ensure all on boarded members are up to the standards set
● Ensuring that the right candidates are sent to the right jobs
As the back of house manager you will be expected to hold assessment days for new candidates in a variety of different positions and asses their knowledge and skill level and be able to categorizethem to which level of client they may work. You must be very hands on and flexible at any time to meet with clients and ensure they are happy with the service and candidates that they are booking.
If you have good knowledge of kitchen operations and experience working in the Kitchen environment this role may be for you. It will allow you to have a much better work life balance plus some great company benefits and progression opportunities.