Up to £22000 per annum + £3K bonus + career development
about 1 month ago
Assistant Manager - Leisure Venue - Maidstone
£22K basic 25K OTE +career development
We are looking for an Assistant Manager in Maidstone for one of the U.K.s most loved and most successful leisure concepts that appeals to children and adults alike. This is fun, fast paced place to work and the Nationwide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business.
What the Assistant Manager post looks like:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring and leading them to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Upselling products and services ensuring the centre hits its targets.
- Financial- taking responsibility for banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts as the lead manager on duty including evenings and weekends.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a customer centric business such as health and fitness, sports centres, entertainment venues, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants, hotels or retail.
- At least 1 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Duty Manager, Operations Manager, Front of House Manager, Assistant Manager or Store Manager.
- A head for business and the confidence in promoting new business and sales.
- The flexibility in their life to work some evenings and 3 in 4 weekends as these are their busy trade times.
For more information please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience we will be in touch promptly.