£18000 - £22000 per annum + 100%PT + benefits
over 1 year ago
This is a fantastic Assistant Club Manager in Cambridge for a great company who will give you all the tools and development you need to manage your own site within 6-12 months.
Key benefits include up to £4000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £22,000, plus 100% of any personal training revenue that you do, 29-days holiday, contributory pension and free membership.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Step in as acting General Manager when required.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Leisure Club Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, commercial Fitness Manager, Senior Personal Trainer or Duty Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria