£26000 - £32000 per annum + Pension, social events, bonus
Assistant Manager - Leisure Entertainment Docklands
£26,000 basic £32K +OTE + career development
We are looking for an Assistant Manager in Surrey Quays for one of the U.K.s most loved and most successful sports leisure concepts offering entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to children and adults alike.
This is fun, fast paced place to work and the Nationwide company is renowned for their incredible employee benefits and harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business with their structured development programme.
Summary of the role:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring, coaching and developing team members to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Upselling products and services ensuring the centre hits its targets.
- Financial- taking responsibility for banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts as the lead manager on duty including evenings and weekends.
We are keen to hear from applicants who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm, and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business such as health and fitness, leisure centres, entertainment venues, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants or retail stores.
- At least 1 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Shift Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Operations Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Trading Manager or Store Manager.
- A head for business and the confidence in promoting new business and sales.
- The flexibility in their life to work at least one late evening per week and up to three in four weekends as these are their busy trade times.
There are great benefits and discounts working for this amazing brand too so to find out more please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience, we will be in touch promptly.
Interviews available immediately