£32000 - £36000 per annum + Health club membership, pension
Assistant General Manager Leicestershire up to £34,000 basic DOE £36,000 OTE
We are keen to talk to candidates in Leicestershire with a proven track record managing a large team in a premium service led leisure, hospitality, or retail business.
You are likely to be an existing GM looking to further your career by joining a highly acclaimed and market leading health and fitness brand or potentially an AGM looking for a platform to accelerate their career at the premium end of the leisure industry.
You will be passionate about customer service with a great eye for detail, knowledgeable about health & Fitness with a great track record in leading and inspiring your team.
You lead by example and fully understand all aspects of Operations: Health & Safety, risk assessments, Financial: you understand the P & L and know how to set targets and achieve your own KPIs, Customers: you know how to charm the members, handle complaints and defuse any tricky situations, People: you are confident hosting Team meetings, one-to-ones and have experience with appraisals and disciplinary procedures
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the GM with this 5,000 plus health club and 75 team members
- Managing the Maintenance and cleaning teams
- Ensuring all H & S policies are adhered to and that the working environment is a safe place for both members and staff
- Working opposing shifts with the GM to implement strategies to drive club targets, EBITDA and member experience.
- Achieving operational and health and safety excellence across all areas of the clubs
- Optimising member retention strategies, secondary spend and mystery guest/customer satisfaction scores.
- Coaching colleagues to look for opportunities to increase profit and participation..
- Creating and implementing club action and improvement plans against key metrics..
- Responding to and resolving member queries and complaints to the best possible outcome
- Setting stretching but achievable targets for own teams.
- Shifts include Early mornings 6am to 2pm, 10am to 6pm/11am to 7pm or 3pm to 11pm. Weekend shifts are 1.30pm to 1.30pm and 4/8 days.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to £34,000 and an expected OTE of £36,000 you will receive 5 weeks holiday, free family membership of the club and there is the genuine opportunity for career development.
We are looking for a real Superstar to support the GM with this large and highly successful family health club.
Interviews available immediately