£24000 - £25000 per annum + 28K OTE
Assistant Manager - Stevenage up to 25K basic 28K OTE
Interviews are immediately available in Stevenage for an assistant manager to join a market leader in the family entertainment industry. The business delivers a great value entertainment experience and is relentless in ensuring that they consistently deliver service superiority to every customer. On top of a competitive basic salary of up to 25K, there is realistic and achievable bonus of c 3K and most importantly a clear development plan in place to progress from being an assistant manager into deputy and centre management with a structured training plan to support this.
As assistant manager responsibilities include:
- Duty management shifts overseeing the day to day running of the centre.
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals.
- Support with both sales and marketing initiatives within the local area.
- Support with team recruitment, induction and ongoing training.
- Responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Be highly visible with customers and team, promoting positive energy and great service.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- 1 year's management experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
- Have high standards and ambitions to fast track their career
- Are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Are commercially astute and confident in promoting new business and sales.
- Can work shifts and are prepared to work 3 weekends out of 4.
Interviews are immediately available with a start date as soon as possible.