Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£22000 - £23000 per annum + £3K bonus+ benefits
about 1 month ago
Assistant General Manager - Tunbridge Wells 22K basic 25K OTE
Interviews are immediately available in Tunbridge Wells Kent for an Assistant Manager to join a market leader in the family entertainment industry. The business delivers a great value entertainment experience and is relentless in ensuring that they consistently deliver service superiority to every customer. On top of a competitive basic salary of 22K, there is a 15% annual bonus potential and most importantly a clear development plan in place to progress from being an Assistant Manager into General Manager with a structured training plan to support this.
As Assistant Manager responsibilities include:
- Duty management shifts overseeing the day to day running of the centre.
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets and creating a fun environment in which to work.
- Support with both sales and marketing initiatives within the local area.
- Support with team recruitment, induction and ongoing training.
- Responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Be highly visible with customers and team, promoting positive energy and great service.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- 1 year's people management experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing role, ideally within leisure or hospitality.
- Have high standards and ambitions to fast track their career.
- Are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Are commercially astute and confident in promoting new business and sales.
- Can work shifts and are prepared to work 3 weekends out of 4.
Interviews are immediately available in what is anticipated to be a 2-stage interview process with a start date in May/as soon as possible.
Due to the anticipated high levels of interest in this role we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.