£20000 - £23000 per annum + 100%PT + benefits
over 1 year ago
Assistant General Manager - Cool Fitness Brand -£20,000 + bonus + 100% of personal training + career development
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager in Northampton to work for a fun, entrepreneurial and expanding fitness brand who offer some of the coolest gym and studio classes in the country.
The company has an outstanding record for staff retention and as a smaller operator can genuinely look after their employees and their individual needs, helping them develop within the business. As well as a competitive basic salary of £20,000, there is a £3000 bonus and you would get 100% of any personal training you do outside your 40 hours.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and an ownership mentality.
- Exposure to supervising, coaching, and supporting fitness teams or personal trainers.
- Management experience within a commercial health and fitness environment possibly as a Gym Supervisor, Senior Personal trainer, Fitness Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Club Manager or Leisure Club Manager.
- At least level 2 fitness qualified and ideally able to teach a gym floor class.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.