Littlehampton, West Sussex
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits +career development
over 2 years ago
Assistant General Manager- Family Attraction - Littlehampton - Up to £26,000 +benefits
Our client is an innovative and fun family attraction offering a huge range of sports and activities for all the family and we are now looking for an Assistant General Manager to support with the running of the centre.
- Lead, coach, support and inspire a diverse team of supervisors and front line team members.
- Ensure the centre is well maintained, safe, clean and operates smoothly day to day.
- Ensure customers receive a fantastic experience with each and every visit.
- Coordinate the sites activities and departments, reacting to the changing flow of customers swiftly.
- Maximise sales opportunities, upselling where possible.
- Cash control and stock management.
- Work on a shift basis including evenings and weekends.
- Contribute to the successful running of the wider business.
- A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
- At least two-years-experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
- Extensive operational experience in a similar family friendly environment such as leisure, retail, hospitality, restaurants or hotels.
- Man-management experience as a Senior Duty Manager, Deputy Club Manager, Assistant General Manager, Store Manager, Operations Manager Food and Beverage Manager or Restaurant Manager.
- Passionate about customer service and improving the well-being of children.
- A flexible approach to work as working evenings and weekends will be required.
- First Aid at Work and Personal License certifications beneficial but not essential.
- Living within a 40-minute commute of the site.
In return for your hard work and commitment, further training and development will be provided to help you progress your career.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as interviews are happening now!