Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits
11 months ago
Assistant General Manager- Luxury Workspace Provider - £30,000-£32,000 + Excellent benefits
Manchester City Centre
Looking for a career change into a growing industry? Experienced in delivering a world class service within a premium operation? Well please read on….
Our client, a leading Global luxury workspace provider is looking for an Assistant General Manager for its newly opened uber-cool Manchester City Centre facility. With another stunning Manchester site due to open in 2021 and aggressive expansion plans in the pipeline, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door, learn the business and progress to General Manager and beyond.
- Take care of your customers every need; from on-boarding new businesses to ensuring the service delivered to your customers is world class.
- Oversee all operational aspects including facility management, maintenance, soft services, the food and beverage outlets and health and safety.
- Support and host events within the centre.
- Respond to Net Promotor Score feedback, creating and delivering actions plans to ensure you retain your clients over the long term.
- Deal with all incoming enquiries professionally, taking prospects through the full sales process.
- Lead a small team to be exceptional every day, providing training, support and inspiration.
- You would work normal business hours from Mon-Fri but as the main key holder would be expected to deal with an emergency call out.
- Warm, personable, professional disposition, highly tuned to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and always willing to go that extra yard.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task multiple projects from start to finish.
- Strong operational experience within a premium, fast paced, multi-faceted customer centric business such as a Club Manager, General Manager, Centre Manager, Store Manager, Facilities Manager, Assistant Manager, Operations Manager or Hospitality Manager possibly within health and fitness, leisure, hotels, hospitality, retail or facility management.
- Experience of managing the full sales cycle from taking enquiries, appointment setting, business presentations to follow-ups and sign-ups.
Benefits include a discretionary bonus, generous pension scheme, healthcare, 27 day's holiday (plus bank holidays), travel loan, bike-to-work scheme, subsidized gym and dental and other discounts too.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch shortly should you match the person specification.