Up to £18000 per annum + Unlimited PT (no costs)
over 1 year ago
We are looking for an Assistant Club Manager fo ra 6000 member gym in Watford. Working for a fun, entrepreneurial and expanding fitness brand who offer some of the coolest gym and studio facilities in the country. Offering a basic salary of 18K and he ability for unlimited PT on top of your standard working week wjhere you retain 100% of the money making this an exceptional earning opportunity.
The company has an outstanding record for staff retention and as a smaller operator can genuinely look after their employees and their individual needs, helping them develop within the business.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and an ownership mentality.
- Exposure to supervising, coaching, and supporting fitness teams or personal trainers.
- Management experience within a commercial health and fitness environment possibly as a Gym Supervisor, Senior Personal trainer, Fitness Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Club Manager or Leisure Club Manager.
- At least level 2 fitness qualified and ideally able to teach a gym floor class.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.