£20000 - £23000 per annum + +PT+Classes+development
4 months ago
Assistant Club Manager - Exciting Gym Chain Watford
Up to £20,000 + bonus + 100% of personal training + Classes + career development
We are looking for an Assistant Club Manager in Watford to manage all things fitness for one of the largest and coolest gym's in the area with a really innovative class timetable.
The company is growing, has an entrepreneurial feel and a history of internal promotion, which together with a competitive basic salary of £20,000, £3000 bonus potential plus 100% of personal training or classes you do outside your 40-hours, makes a fantastic career opportunity.
- Your number one priority is to keep your fitness team and members safe during this unprecedented time so you will be hot on cleaning, ensure safe distancing and that your team are well drilled and compliant with health and safety too. (All PPE equipment and usage guidelines is provided).
- Lead, coach and inspire your team of trainers and instructors to be the best they can be every day.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering especially group exercise.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Deputise for the Club Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and an ownership mentality.
- Exposure to supervising, coaching, and supporting fitness teams and/or personal trainers.
- Management experience within a commercial health and fitness environment possibly as a Gym Supervisor, Senior Personal trainer, Fitness Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant General Manager or Leisure Club Manager of a smaller club.
- At least level 2 fitness qualified and ideally able to teach or cover a gym floor class.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Live close to Watford or have your own transport for shifts.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.