North London, London
£37000 - £49000 per annum + benefits +career development
about 1 year ago
Area Manager - Leading Fitness Operator - £37,000 - £49,000 O.T.E.+ career development
This is a fantastic Area Manager opportunity across North London and Hertfordshire to work for arguably the best fitness operator in the U.K. for career development with the most innovating fitness product.
Key benefits include up to £10, 000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £49,000, 29-days holiday, contributory pension, Life assurance and free membership. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress even further within the business.
- Lead, coach, develop, support and inspire up to six General Managers and their respective teams.
- Take accountability for brand and operational standards; ensuring high standards are consistently met, the clubs are safe and clean and conducting quarterly audits.
- Evaluating and developing the fitness product including Group Exercise.
- Maximise revenue opportunities across the business
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Drive new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Support with the wider business with project work, new openings etc
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Preferably multi-site commercial health and fitness experience potentially as a Senior General Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager or Regional Fitness Manager.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Evidence of overachievement in previous roles
- At least 2 fitness qualified
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the above criteria.