West London, London
£32000 - £33000 per annum + 40K OTE
about 1 year ago
Area Manager - Leisure Industry
West London 33k basic 40k OTE
I am looking for a sports manager to drive the commercial performance of bookings and letting for a number of sports facilities across West London (Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow and Wembley) working closely with a team of site managers to optimize occupancy, yield and usage for an award winning and rapidly growing leisure provider.
The role will include:
* Proactive new business and lead generation to find new clients and sports clubs.
* Optimise rota and staff management
* Managing budgets, invoicing and payment plan procedures.
* Delivering staff inductions, training and appraisals.
* Conduct regular meetings and communication with partner schools.
* Sourcing and pursuing external funding opportunities and project managing successful bids.
* Regularly travelling between several school sites and meetings.
We are keen to talk to candidates currently working is a managerial role within the leisure industry who are looking to step up into a multi -site leadership position. You will need to be commercially astute with excellent leadership and communication skills and be able to drive..
In addition to a basic salary of 33K there is a 7K performance related OTE in addition to company phone, laptop, mileage allowance and flexible working hours.