Circa £35K +excellent benefits+ career growth
about 1 month ago
Area Commercial Manager – Pet Care – Surrey/Sussex/S London
Circa £35,000 + excellent benefits & development
Have a love for animals? Experienced as a leader in growing business revenue through the delivery of an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced multi-faceted operation? Well please read on…
Our client is an entrepreneurial, progressive, fast paced, private pet care operator, providing market leading day care, grooming and training services in their centres they are opening rapidly nationwide.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the commercial success of several centres working in partnership with the Centre Management teams reporting into the Regional Manager.
We would love you to apply if you:
· Can demonstrate your love for animals!
· Are a self-starter, problem solver and entrepreneurial thinker.
· Have commercial leadership experience possibly as a Centre Manager, Club Manager, Store Manager, Clinic Manager, General Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Business Development Manager, Commercial Manager, Sales Manager, Membership Manager or Business Manager.
· Have worked in a fast paced-multi-faceted commercial customer centric environment such as sports coaching, leisure, entertainment, health & fitness, hospitality, hospitals, healthcare, aesthetic clinics, childcare, dentistry, optometry, rehabilitation, veterinary or animal care.
· Have experience getting new projects off the ground.
· Are prepared to get your hands dirty (Literally!)
· Have a full clean driving license.
With the company and industry experiencing high demand and rapid growth, this is fantastic business to join, grow with, and progress in for many years to come.
For more information please send us your cv and covering letter detailing why you should be considered for this role, whether you have any pets, and your current remuneration and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.